Mandarin and Avocado Salsa
- 4 small Delite Mandarins, peeled and white pith removed
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons minced jalapeño or red chili ( optional)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the peeled mandarins. Gently stir the mandarins, avocado, onion, coriander and chili together in a small bowl.
- Whisk the lime juice and olive oil and stir into the salsa. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with fish, chicken or pork dishes or with a bowl of corn chips for snacking
- Makes 3 cups