- 1 cup freshly squeezed mandarin juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup gelatin
- In a small saucepan bring the juice and honey to a low simmer.
- Add the gelatin and whisk together. Turn the heat on low, and continue to whisk the mixture for 5-10 minutes, until everything is incorporated. Take off the heat.
- Pour into silicone molds or a small baking dish. Set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- If you used a small baking dish as a receptacle, cut into bite-size squares. Otherwise, remove gummies from their molds and enjoy! (Store Gummies in fridge)