Mandarin & Honey Jelly
- 500ml freshly squeezed Delite Mandarin juice (about 12 mandarins)
- 100ml water, or apple juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 tsp powdered gelatin
- 2 small Delite Mandarins, peeled, white pith removed and sliced into rounds.
- Vanilla ice cream or yoghurt to serve
- Heat juice and water (or apple juice if using), in a small saucepan over medium heat to warm through, do not let it boil. Stir in the honey to dissolve, adding extra for sweeter taste, if desired. Remove from heat. Sprinkle over gelatin and stir to dissolve. Set aside to cool.
- Place 4x 250ml serving glasses on a tray. Place 2-3 slices of mandarin rounds in each glass. Pour cooled jelly mixture into each glass and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until jelly is set.
- To serve, place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream or dollop of yoghurt on top.