Mandarin Vodka Cocktail
- 60 mls freshly squeezed Delite mandarin juice
- juice of half a fresh lime
- 60 mls mandarin vodka
- 60 mls Cointreau (or other orange flavoured liquer)
- caster sugar (for the rim)
- cracked ice
- Rub the rim of 2 martini glasses with a cut lime and dip into a plate that's been lightly coated with caster sugar.
- Place the mandarin juice, vodka, Cointreau and some cracked ice into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into the glasses and serve immediately.